One of the best earphones available in the market are the ones from Skullcandy. The brand not only makes good and durable headphones but their sound quality is excellent, the battery life is good and they are affordable.
If you have bought a pair, you might want to know how to pair them with your devices.
- So, how to pair the Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
- How to Reset Skullcandy Headphones?
So, how to pair the Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
To pair the Skullcandy wireless earbuds, turn on the Bluetooth connection in both the devices and also on the device that you want to connect to. Then search for the skullcandy headphones in Bluetooth menu and click on pair.
Let us now understand how to connect the Skullcandy wireless headphones to Android, iPhone, and Windows 10 respectively.
How to pair Skullcandy wireless headphones to an Android device?
To connect the Skullcandy wireless headphones to your Android device you will have to follow the given steps.
- Power on the headphones
- Now turn on the Android device that you want to pair with the Android device
- On the device go to the Settings menu
- Now go to the Bluetooth settings and turn it on
- You will get a menu now. Select pair new device
- Now wait for the Bluetooth device name to appear in the screen. In this case its your headphone
- Once the name appears select it and click on confirm
- The pairing process will automatically start and on successful completion, you will get a message
Your wireless headphones should now be connected to your Android phone.
How to pair Skullcandy wireless headphones to iPhone?
To connect the Skullcandy wireless headphones to your iPhone:
- Ensure the wireless headphones are turned on
- Go to Bluetooth settings on iPhone now and turn it on
- Select the option connect to a new device
- Now wait for the wireless headphone name to pop up
- Once the name appears click on it and click on connect
You will get a notification once the devices are connected saying your Bluetooth device is now paired and ready to be used.
How to Pair Skullcandy Headphones with Windows 10?
To Pair Skullcandy Headphones with Windows 10:
- Open Control Panel
- Select Bluetooth and other devices
- Now click on Show Bluetooth devices
- Your laptop will search for the wireless headphone and once the name appears click on it
Your wireless headphone should now be connected to your Windows 10 laptop or desktop. To connect your wireless headphones to any device it’s the same procedure.
However in any case, if you are unable to connect your headphone to any of the devices then we would suggest that you reset your headphone.
Also,, if you have a powerbeats headphone, check our detailed guide on how to pair powerbeats to windows 10!
How to pair skullcandy headphones to mac?
To connect your Skullcandy wireless earphones to your Mac:
- Go to System preferences on mac and select Bluetooth and turn it on
- Now search for the name of your Skullcandy wireless earphone
- Once you find the name click on it so that it gets connected
Your devices should now get connected and should be ready for use.
How to connect the wireless earphones with Bluetooth device?
To connect your Skullcandy wireless earphones to your Android or iOS device follow the given steps
- Turn on your wireless earphones
- Now turn on your device and go to settings
- Go towards Bluetooth settings and turn it on
- Now search for the Bluetooth earphone by clicking on search devices
- Once the earphone name is visible click on it
- Now click on ok
How to Reset Skullcandy Headphones?
To reset your Skullcandy wireless headphone:
- First of all, turn the headphone off
- Now press the volume and the power button together for 10 seconds
- Now turn on the headphone again and begin pairing it with your desired device using Bluetooth.
Following the above process will reset your headphone and you can start over with the pairing process.
We hope you enjoyed reading this article and found it useful. The procedure to connect your wireless headphone and earphone to any of the devices is almost the same but it is better if you follow the instructs given to avoid any confusion.
We hope the next time you want to pair your wireless earphone and headphone to your device then this article will definitely help and guide you.